Team Manager Childrens - PART TIME (IRO) - Worcester - RQ423763
United Kingdom || Worcester || || WR5 2NP
We are looking for a experienced Team Manager GET SAFE Team Manager this role is part time. Days required are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Are you an experienced Team Manager that has a good understanding of contextual safeguarding and the steps required to manage and disrupt criminal exploitation of children. We currently have a part time opportunity in the Get Safe Team for a Team Manager. You will have day to day management of the team which includes Link workers, community link worker and missing officers. You should have a good understanding of how to manage extra familiar risks to children and have strong working knowledge of contextual approaches and how to manage the risk of criminal exploitation of children from a social work lens. You will be required to chair the Weekly Get Safe Meeting, supervise staff and give advice on case management strategies.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**