Children' Social Worker (EDT) - Bolton - 000465FA1
United Kingdom || Bolton || Trackside Approach || BL5 3NG
Social Worker with experience of EDT as the role specifically relates to the provision of an emergency social work service out of hours so strong candidates with ability to work alone without supervision. Team work on a duty worker hours worked will depend on allocation
Work directly with service users using a range of social work knowledge, skills, methods and techniques.
• including responsibilities under the Mental Health Act 1983
• child protection duties and other situations where there is a risk to individual members of the public.
See attached Job Description for other generic duties
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
Rota: 4 week duty rota
A - Monday 5pm-9.30am / Wednesday 5pm - 9.30am
B - Tuesday 5pm-9.30am / Saturday 5pm-9.30am
C - Thursday 5pm-9.30am / Saturday 9am - 5pm / Sunday 9am - 5pm
D - Friday 5pm-9.30am / Sunday 5pm-9.30am
There is a 7% day rota enhancement for 7AM-10PM
There is a 30% Night rota enhancement
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**