Adults Social Worker (MASH) - Knowsley - RQ424221
United Kingdom || Huyton || || L36 9GD
Under the supervision of the Adult Safeguarding Team Manager within the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), the post-holder will ensure that the needs of adults referred to the team are identified, met, safeguarded and monitored in accordance with the requirements of the Care Act 2014 and Knowsley’s safeguarding policy and procedures, including other relevant requirements and legislation. Provide adult safeguarding advice and support to professionals and members of the public when safeguarding concerns have been received in MASH, in accordance with criteria guidance and the multi-agency adult safeguarding policy and procedure In line with the local threshold guidance, the post holder will undertake safeguarding enquiries in consultation with other key professionals in order to attempt to minimise risk and impact of potential abuse upon adults with care and support needs and their carers. Establish and maintain good, collaborative working relationship with partner agencies providing a service to adults with care and support needs in accordance with the adult safeguarding policy and procedure. Promote the welfare and safeguarding of adults in Knowsley. To respond to safeguarding referrals received through Knowsley’s Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub Ensure interim/long term protection/risk management plans are in place in accordance with the principles and practice of Making Safeguarding Personal. Ensuring that people are actively involved in the safeguarding process and supporting the outcomes they wish to achieve, in consultation with family/carers and key professionals. Have a good understanding of the Care Act 2014, MCA and DoLS legislation. To carry out safeguarding enquiries within a timely manner.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**