Children' Social Worker (Connected Carer Support Team) - Manchester - 0004601E1
United Kingdom || Wythenshawe || Rowlandsway || M22 5RG
We are looking for Supervising Social Workers to work on our Connected Carer Support Teams. We are a 'pathway to permanence' team, supporting approved connected foster carers to progress to Special Guardianship Orders. You will be responsible for supervising, supporting and assessing carers. You will also work on our post SGO support offer on a duty basis. Managing enquiries, finance and support requests and Adoption Support Fund Applications.
We are looking for confident Supervising Social Workers who have experience of assessment writing, court work and fostering.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**