Children' Social Worker - Winsford - 5173372
United Kingdom || Winsford || The Drumber || CW7 1AH
This role is based in Wyvern House, Winsford for the front door service (iArt).
Assess the needs of children and young people who require social work services including the identification of risk and the need for protection. To develop, co-ordinate and deliver multi-agency plans to meet assessed needs and to review these plans to ensure they continue to meet assessed needs
Identify unmet needs and gaps in service provision to inform resource allocation and service development
Engage other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies in the delivery of services agreed following the assessment of need
Manage an allocated workload within a team setting
Comply with the statutory obligations and departmental policing and procedures.
Maintain accurate and up to date records on the Integrated Children’s System (ICS) at all times
Prepare for and participate in professional supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities
Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other Social Services staff, professional groups and interested bodies
Provide professional support to newly qualified and less experienced social work staff to enable others to develop their knowledge and skills
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**