Adults Social Worker - Manchester - 000444B51
United Kingdom || Manchester || || M9 4DD
Social worker level 3 needed for busy Integrated neighbourhood team based in Harpurhey district off but looking to move to Victoria mill Miles platting when building work is complete
Social worker will be expected to cover the following Demographic areas
Miles Platting, Newton heath, Moston New Moston, City centre and Deansgate.
job involves completing face to face assessment under the care act, support planning and reviews of existing and newly provided care packages. The team is a high functioning team and receives a lot of referrals from City Centre homeless services. we deal with a high level of Safeguarding.
Looking for a social worker that is proactive and enthusiastic to join a team of 5 other social worker and 4 Primary assessment workers.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**