AFTER CARE SERVICE MANAGER - Trafford - #000438281
United Kingdom || Stretford || || M32 0TH
My TRAFFORD based client is currently looking for an experienced AFTERCARE SERVICE MANAGER.
We are committed to improving our services for the families we support and achieving great outcomes for children. We are inviting you to help shape the future of Children's Social Care in Trafford.
We want all children and families to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. We believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential.
We also believe one of the most effective ways to improve the outcomes for children and families is through providing our social workers with the best conditions in which they can thrive.
We’re seeking an experienced, dynamic Service Manager to lead our Aftercare Team.
We have a strong vision for social work practice in Trafford and are developing a new approach to social work by embedding Restorative Practice throughout the service. There is a commitment to low caseloads with embedded supervision and strong supportive managers.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Strong change and performance management experience/skills, incl. implementing change at pace, achieving cultural change and holding to account
- Experience of service improvement/improvement journeys
- Experience of managing a care leaver service (preferred)
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of supervising and managing teams.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*