ADULT'S SOCIAL WORKER (COMPLEX NEEDS TEAM) - Trafford - #00045F6C1
United Kingdom || Sale || Waterside || M33 7ZF
My TRAFFORD based client is currently looking for an experienced and Qualified Adult's Social Worker to work in their COMPLEX NEEDS TEAM.
Our client is looking for 2 Social Workers to join their Complex Needs Adults Team (Community Learning Disability Team).
The Complex Needs Adults Team works in collaboration with health colleagues from the Cheshire and Wirral Partnership (CWP) to complete holistic person centred assessments to promote independence and inclusivity for learning disabled adults.
We are looking for skilled and a highly motivated social workers to work within a busy, challenging and stimulating team. In return you will receive regular supervision and training opportunities in a supportive environment.
A significant part of your role will be to complete Care Act assessments, work within the legal framework of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
You will take responsibility for promoting the rights of people with a learning disability, protecting vulnerable adults from harm and carrying out safeguarding enquiries in a person centred way to secure safe and effective outcomes.
Additionally you will work with younger disabled adults and families to support people through transition into adult services.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Adult's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*