PART TIME ADULT'S SOCIAL WORKER (VULNERABLE ADULTS) - Tameside - #000458A41
United Kingdom || Hyde || Market Street || SK14 1AL
My TAMESIDE based client is currently looking for an experienced and Qualified Adult's Social Worker to work in their Vulnerable Adult's team.
We are looking for an 18 hour qualified social worker for 18 hours a week, based at Selbourne House in Hyde.
The role involves undertaking assessments/reassessments, completing support plans, working with vulnerable adults, court work, COPDOL, Best Interest and transition work.
It is important that you are fully qualified to undertake this role due to the complexities in the nature of the people we work with.
This can be people with LD, Physical, homeless, mental health, drugs and alcohol amongst other needs. It is important that you are computer-savvy and if possible have Liquid Logic experience.
You will receive training on the computer system in place.
If you have a can do attitude, hit the ground running then this could be the position you have been looking for. No two days are alike.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Adult's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*