SENIOR CHILDREN'S SOCIAL WORKER - Blackpool - #00045BC1
United Kingdom || Blackpool || || FY1 3AH
1 x 37 hrs Senior Social Worker in SSF Team
The role of a Senior Social Worker in Blackpool includes:
• Supporting the Team Manager in the effective and efficient running of the team. Ensure that children and young people are safeguarded and protected from harm, and positive outcomes are promoted through timely intervention.
• Working collaboratively with partner agencies, children, young people and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services
• Coach and mentor less experienced staff including Family Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers undertaking their Assessed Year in Supported Employment
• Supporting the Team Manager, Senior Managers and Principal Social Worker with Continuous Professional Development and promote learning environment that encourages learning and utilises evidence informed practice.
We are revolutionising the way we work within Children’s Services. We’re looking for talented and passionate individuals who want to succeed in helping us to achieve a better future for children and families.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of supervising and managing teams.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*