Safeguarding Adult Review Group Learning and Review Officer RQ422246
United Kingdom || Huyton || || L36 9YU
We are looking to recruit a Safeguarding Adult Review (SAR) Learning and Review Officer into the Liverpool City Region Integrated Commissioning Team on a temporary basis. Although experience undertaking Safeguarding Adult Reviews is not essential, you should have experience of managing statutory review processes.
Your role will be to provide support to the Merseyside Safeguarding Adults Review Group (SARG) by coordinating, managing, and processing all aspects of Safeguarding Adults Reviews from referral to completion. In addition, you will support the SARG to ensure the effective communication of wider learning from Safeguarding Adult Reviews.
We are looking for a professional with evidence-based expertise and experience collaborating with officers at all levels and providing advice and support in relation to the undertaking of reviews. You will be an effective communicator who will have the ability to persuade and influence a range of stakeholders based on clear evidence-based knowledge and information.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of supervising and managing teams.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*