ADULT'S SOCIAL WORKER (Hospital) - Macclesfield - 5172762
United Kingdom || Macclesfield || || SK10 3BL
My Macclesfield based client is currently looking for an experienced and Qualified Adult's Social Worker to work in their Hospital Team.
Experienced Hospital Social Worker for busy team. Duties will included, covering duty, assessment and support planning. Experienced in MCA and BI as well as Safeguarding's. The hospital and team have implement Discharge to Assess and will familiar with this process and MDT working with health colleagues.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 1 Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources. 2 Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients. 3 Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group. 4 Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures. 5 Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities. 6 Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies. 7 Supervise students where appropriate.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Adult's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*