Adults Social Worker - Hyde - 00044DD21
United Kingdom || Hyde || Market Street || SK14 1AL
This post is a 3 month contract for 30 hours social worker. The office is based at Selbourne House, Union Road, Hyde SK14 1NG.
The Social Worker required must have complex cases experience, used to dealing with issues such as homelessness, mental health, drugs and alcohol and court work. They will need experience in Best Interest, COPDOLs work and be able to use the Liquid Logic system.
The Social Worker needs a wealth of experience on a generic local authority team working with service users from transition onwards, they must be able to commission packages of care and have the confidence to home work with some office based support.
This is a busy team and the expectation is that you have a can do attitude and are good are processing information quickly.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**