Adults Social Worker - Castleford - 00043EA51
United Kingdom || Castleford || || WF10 5
It is an exciting time to come join us in Adult Integrated Care. Using a strengths based approach to care, our vision is to promote independence and meeting the health and wellbeing needs of vulnerable people.
We are looking to recruit Social Worker's to carry out assessments and reviews within our Community team for learning disabilities East, west and transition teams on a temporary basis. we are in the Wakefield District.
The team consists of social workers, care co-ordinators and co-ordination support officers. As Social Worker, you will be passionate about making a difference, and ready to embrace change. Working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm and to 4.30pm on a Friday.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**