Anti Social Behavior Case Officer - Manchester - 00040DC41
United Kingdom || Manchester || || M60 2LA
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of working in an enforcement setting. You will be based within the Council's Anti-Social Behaviour Team and will work closely with partners in GMP, Universities and other departments within the Council to respond to reported breaches of the Covid regulations. This will involve doing joint visits with the Police to problem premises, alongside gathering information and intelligence from partners and the public. You will also need to attend weekly enforcement planning meetings and keep records and databases up to date. This is a fast-paced role that requires the candidate to be able to work independently, with an excellent grasp of ASB legislation and the ever-changing Covid Regulations. Candidates will need to have their own smart phone (to download an authenticator app to access our systems remotely) and will need to be confident working with new IT systems.
· Is able to effectively transfer key and complex information to all levels of staff, adapting the style of communication as necessary and ensuring that this information is understood.
· Ability to absorb, understand and quickly assimilate complex information and concepts and compare information from a number of different sources.
· Excellent time management skills, creating own work schedules, prioritising, preparing in advance and setting realistic timescales for own self and others. Has the ability to visualise a sequence of actions needed to achieve a specific goal and how to estimate the resources required.
· Ability to formulate independently a range of options for new or unfamiliar situations and to select the appropriate course of action to produce a logical, practical and acceptable solution. An ability to make independent decisions of a relatively uniform nature.
· Ability to think creatively to proactively potential future scenario’s and to develop a range of creative solutions that meet the strategic needs of the business and are new and original.
· Good level of literacy and numeracy skills to undertake calculations and produce letters and other documentation
· Ability to use multiple applications, systems and associated software packages
Technical requirements (Role Specific)
· Willingness to consent to and apply for an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
· Possess a full UK Driving License
· Awareness and understanding of key ASB legislation and its practical application
· Confidence and assertiveness to challenge and instruct solicitors.
- To be able to implement a wide range of interventions to secure compliance.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**