Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton - 000449BA1
United Kingdom || Bolton || || BL2 2JW
Support Worker for Family First
P/T 18.5 hours
Minimum of 18 months experience of working with challenging or vulnerable young people aged 10-18 years
- Able to work as part of a multi-agency team
- Knowledge of EHP/CiN and Child Action Meetings
- Experience of chairing CAM
- Agreeing plans and SMART targets and ability to review relevance and effectiveness
Post is part-time 18.5 hours per week. Free parking on site.
Interviews will be held remotely. The postholder will be expected to undertake statutory visits and adhere to current guidance for social distancing.
What's on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**