Senior Childrens Social Worker (CAP) - Worcester - RQ420405
United Kingdom || Worcester || || WR5 2NP
Safeguarding social workers It’s an exciting to time to join safeguarding services in WCF. Signs of Safety is an embedded practice approach across the organisation. We are welcoming PAUSE in the New Year and we are piloting the Family Safeguarding Partnership. Our safeguarding service is well supported with specialist family support teams offering bespoke interventions with families, including intensive support to maintain children with their families where it is safe to do so. We are looking for Social Workers who value relationship-based practice and who are committed to achieving positive outcomes for the children and families they work with. Within the role you will have the opportunity to work with children and families who are subject of Child in Need or Child Protection Plans and to complete work within the legal arena when necessary, to keep children safe. There is a supportive and accessible management structure in in place and you will receive regular, reflective supervision to support your excellent social work practice.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**