Childrens Social Worker 00043A331
United Kingdom || Wythenshawe || Rowlandsway || M22 5RG
I am seeking 3 experienced social worker for south court and locality based in south manchester in Etrop court. I wish to appoint workers who are experienced in court work, working with pre proceedings and is confident within the court arena. I am looking for workers who have experience of working with children subject to CP plans and those who are adept at working with families who are in crisis. The service needs workers are are able to make connections with families and young people quickley, are organised and are able to manage a caseload effectively. The worker would be expected to work with a rota system within their team due to covid restrictions and be able to be office based on those days and work from home when allocated.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**