Childrens Team Manager - Durham - 5844312247242
United Kingdom || Durham || || DH1 5UL
Early Help, Inclusion and Vulnerable Children; One Point and Think Family Service
The core function of the Team Manager will be ensuring that children, young people and their families receive the correct help and support to meet their needs. In fulfilling this they will perform the expected management functions of supervision, appraisal and workforce development.
As part of the Management Team of the One Point Service, the postholder will manage a One Point Intensive Family Support Team, providing early help and support to children and families aged 0-19 at level 3 on the Durham Staircase of Need. The One Point Service team will be made up of Senior Key Workers, Key Workers and Family Workers.
The postholder will be required to ensure staff are effectively focussed on intensive whole family support leading to improved outcomes for children and young people.
In addition, the postholder will be required to lead practice transformation so that the One Point Service staff are focused on delivering effective early help and will work closely with Families First and Community Family Hub managers to ensure a seamless service for children, young people and their families proportionate to their needs.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**