Team Leader - Leaving Care #12289237
United Kingdom || Leeds || Queen Street 2 || LS1
Support the team manager by overseeing a cluster of accommodation provision including group living and solo accommodation for vulnerable young people age 16+. To deputise for the team manager when necessary, line manage staff and work alongside the management team to ensure high standards are maintained in each property, ensuring quality and safe support to service users.
1. Lead on the move-in and out process for service users, ensuring all paperwork is completed to a high standard and service users receive a warm welcome and a full induction.
2. Reduce voids (empty beds) and support growth
by planning effectively for move-on and liaising with Team Managers and placement teams regarding new referrals.
3. Act as an enabler by assessing, in consultation with Team Managers and Support Workers, those service users who are ready to be transitioned to supported tenancies, ensuring that the appropriate support and benefits will be in place.
4. Work collaboratively with regional teams and the wider business
5. Assist Support Workers with the delivery of the ASDAN programme, improving the independence skills and educational achievement of service users.
6. Assist the Team Manager with induction of new staff and development of existing staff
8. Work across clusters to support other teams when necessary and share learning.
9. Take an active role in multi-agency meetings, communicating professionally and effectively with social workers and other relevant professionals
10. To effectively use IT packages to support the work of the company