Childrens Social Worker 5170169
United Kingdom || Oxford || Between Towns Road || OX4 3LX
Must have experience in work with exploitation of Children.
Our Youth Justice & Exploitation Service (YJES) are developing a ground-breaking, specialist, multi-agency service built on existing expertise and developing new ways of working. It enables an extension of services for those who are sexually exploited, to children and young people at risk of, or subject to, any form of exploitation. It will also allow us to continue to focus on children subject to Youth Justice statutory orders and to support to children who are victims of crime and extension of work to children at risk of offending.
Our restructured service will be co-located with partners across health, police, probation, city and district councils, education and the third sector in two teams based in north, south and central offices.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**