Team Manager (Adults) RQ419743
United Kingdom || Wallasey || Brighton Street || CH44 8ED
Lead and manage a team to deliver high quality, effective and consistent social work practice including quality improvement, ensuring that the greatest care and diligence is maintained to achieve the best possible outcomes for vulnerable people. To support organisations in developing their use of the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and to support the Council and its commissioned services to be compliant with the MCA. To ensure the Council is compliant with its statutory duties under the Mental Health Act 1983 or subsequent equivalent legislation.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**