HR Assistant - Lambeth - RQ419665
United Kingdom || London || || SW2 1RW
We currently looking for 5 HR assistants. To deliver operational excellence across a range of HR processes including HR Advisory, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Contracts and Systems and Learning and Development. Candidates need strong admin skills, attention to detail, not afraid of systems
Main duties and responsibilities
• Makes judgements on prioritisation of work to manage workload and respond to urgent requests, supported and directed by the Team Leader and Contact Point manager where appropriate
• Responds to customer demand on the HR Function, supporting casework, recruitment, workforce reporting, systems support, learning and / or organisation development
• Acts as a first point of contact for the HR function, resolving process or policy application-based queries and basic data access request, and triaging other requests and connecting to the relevant individual within the HR Function as required
• To demonstrate flexibility whilst working across various HR teams to support workload peaks and troughs, developing knowledge and experience across all teams
• Uses HR systems and databases appropriately to record all work actions, ensuring accurate information is stored in line with information and record management policies
• Maintains compliance with the Data Protection Act, GDPR and confidentiality of employee information and the Council's data
• Drives a culture of continuous improvement through the HR Function by identifying opportunities to make changes to ways of working to reduce support requests through Contact Point, and to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR Function’s operations
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- DBS desired (Not essential for all roles)
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**