Senior Childrens Practitioner (Fostering) - Warrington - 000442641
United Kingdom || Warrington || Academy Way || WA1 2NT
We are looking for an experienced fostering social worker to join our team, you will have knowledge of fostering legislation and guidance care planning regs. You will need to have experience of supervising and assessing foster carers.
while on the team you will undertake duty supporting placement finding, reg 24 assessments , initial visits to mainstream enquiries and viability assessments for family and friends carers.
you will be expected to undertake supervisory announced and unannounced visits, support to carers and complete foster cares reviews. although a temporary post you will be very much part of the team and service development.
We are a hard working, innovative and welcoming team fortunate to have and excellent community of foster carers, we are part of a mockingbird programme and are linked to 'no wrong door' (supporting community foster carers and supported lodgings).
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**