Personal Advisor - Manchester - 000435711
United Kingdom || Manchester || Seymour Road || M8
Statutory service. 8 weeks in touches/visits to young people, completing pathway plans, supporting young people 16-21 years old with independence skills, housing, mental/emotional health, DWP, finances, EET opportunities, safeguarding processes, referring and having knowledge of services and resources. supervisions, case study work, managing a caseloads of 28-29 young people, report writing, case noting, attending lac reviews, child protection meetings, placement planning meetings, strategy meetings, multi agency working, working with families, knowledge of legislation and leaving care financial policy.
8am -8pm Mon -Fri 7 hrs days.
Good training opportunities, progression to permanent employment which leads to council benefits, good pension, holiday pay, sick pay, mat leave etc.
You must have:
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**