Team Manager Childrens - Preston - RQ414395
United Kingdom || Preston || || PR1 7LY
1 x Team Manager required for the Family Safeguarding Team in Preston
The Team Manager post in Lancashire will be responsible for managing a number of practice managers and social work teams within Lancashire, it is not a first line management post but a step up from this requiring an operational and more strategic approach. The team manager will lead on overseeing the work of the teams, analysing performance management information, and in ensuring effective systems and processes are in place to achieve the best outcomes for children.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**