Reablement Practitioner - Barnsley - 000436c61
United Kingdom || Barnsley || Westgate || S70 2DR
To provide Programming of Staff Rotas Using the Electronic CACI – Cygnum application.
Experience of the CACI system would be desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of SharePoint and excellent skills in completing rotas and Good to excellent IT awareness i.e. Excel spreadsheets , Microsoft word etc.
Also have excellent Time Management and communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines. Please note the Job Profile supplied for this post is a Generic job profile and full duties will be discussed at the interview.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**