Childrens Social Worker - Rochdale - 00041F4B1
United Kingdom || Rochdale || || OL16 1XL
Rochdale’s Post Order and Permanence Team is a specialist social work team working with families who have experienced the court process. The team is managed by an experienced manager and we have a committed dedicated social work service who continually go the extra mile for our children.
We are looking to appoint as part of the Post Order and Permanence Team experienced, flexible, enthusiastic and conscientious Social Workers with experience in managing complex cases (Placement with Parents, Supervision Orders, Special Guardianship Orders). The successful candidate will be part of a developing, proactive and supportive team and will assist in its approach to providing a social work service to support children and young people placed within their families.
We have a commitment to continuing to embed our Relational Practice Model and to keeping caseloads at a manageable level to be able to achieve that.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**