Adults Social Worker - Caledfryn - RQ418805
United Kingdom || Ruthin || Wynnstay Road || LL15 1YN
This position is to support the intake function in the Complex Disability Team. The position could be for 12 months but due to being a 'new' post this is not guaranteed. The Complex Disability Team is a multidisciplinary team with social and health care professionals who are co-located and work with adults who have a Learning Disability, Autism or Acquired Brain Injury. Supervision and professional support is provided by a same discipline deputy team manager or supervisor.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**