Team Manager Childrens - Dudley - RQ418657
United Kingdom || Stourbridge || Norton Road || DY8 2AA
“we are looking for a experienced Team Manager to come and join our Children in Care and Care Leavers Service. You will be a team manager responsible for managing a team of 6 social workers with approx. 120 looked after children. We are responsible for children on full care orders, placement with parents, placement orders, discharges home, discharges to SGO. We are looking for someone who has good time management skills, sets high standards on quality as well as being supportive to staff. The job is full time 5 days a week mixture of working remotely and office based.”
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**