Adults Social Worker 000439F51
United Kingdom || Bolton || Le Mans Crescent || BL1 1SA
Learning Disabilities - Bolton Adults
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Social Worker who has a passion for and experience in working with adults with Learning Disabilities, understanding their needs, aspirations and supporting them to enhance their quality of life.
Must have at least 3 years post qualified experience within Adults Services and direct work within a Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
Ideally have experience of using Liquid Logic
To do everything possible to ensure the team provides an efficient and effective service to the residents of Bolton. This involves
- Detailed assessment of need (Care Act) and effective asset based support planning, taking into account available resources, universal and voluntary services,
- Carers assessments,
- Capacity assessment and Best Interest decision making,
- Continuing Health Care assessments,
- Inter disciplinary and multi agency working,
- Preferred experience of resettlement from out of area placements back into the local area,
- Transition work for young adults moving into Adult Services, supporting individuals to move on from their family homes, and Safeguarding investigations.
You will have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members, external organisations, service users and carers. You will have the skills to be actively involved in multidisciplinary team working and decision making.
You will be able to remain focused and motivated during current remote working arrangements that are in place.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**