Childrens Social Worker 000436D31
United Kingdom || Altrincham || Greenwood Street 14 || WA14 1RZ
Your Main Priorities To work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people. To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible. To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time. To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**