Adults Social Worker 0004363B1
United Kingdom || Stretford || || M32 0TH
We are seeking a Level 3 Social Worker; post is based Trafford Older Adults Community Mental Health Team (CMHT).
Older Adults CMHT is a Secondary Mental Health Multi-Disciplinary Team (under GMMH Trust) working with Older Adults with complex mental health needs, including Dementia. Older Adults CMHT based at Crossgate House in Sale.
Duties would include Care Coordination/Case Management of Service Users under Care Programme Approach (CPA), managing a caseload, social care commissioning, team duty work, Applicant would need to demonstrate at least 2 years post-qualifying experience and working knowledge of The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act , CPA ,Safeguarding Adults etc.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**