Childrens Social Worker - Bolton - 000430071
United Kingdom || Bolton || || BL2 2JW
Based at Castle Hill we require experience Social Worker to cover in LAC Team. Must have knowledge of working with looked after children and their families/carers. (including safeguarding)
Full time post 37 hours- initially for 3 months
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
Candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits. Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill.
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**