Support Worker - Wakefield - RQ416349
United Kingdom || Wakefield || Park Lodge Lane 4 || WF1 4XA
Personal Advisor required in the Next Steps Leaving Care Team (G7) We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work with care experienced young people between the ages of 16 to 25. We would like someone who is willing to go the extra mile to assist, advise and support our young adults in reaching their potential. You will be required to undertake Pathway Plan Review, visits in a variety of ways, attend meetings, advocate, assist with employment, education, housing finances and all other areas in supporting these sometimes vulnerable young people, as their corporate parent. You will be part of a recently redesigned service and contribute to our improving plans for young people. This will include participation in a duty system and social distanced drop in facilities which are being re-developed post Covid 19. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced individual to contribute to the journey of young people through transition.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**