Childrens Social Worker - Wirrall - RQ417966
United Kingdom || Birkenhead || || CH41 1ND
Family worker required to work on busy CP/Court/CLA team. The worker will need excellent communication skills with a desire to support the most vulnerable of families. Work will involve supporting families to engage with intervention to reduce risk of significant harm. The Family Worker will be required to complete domestic abuse education with parents including one to one sessions, the training to facilitate group learning would be a benefit. The Family Worker will be expected to complete the graded care profile with families, develop plans with parents to improve home conditions, school attendance and behaviour. The worker will be expected to liaise with all agencies involved with a family to get the best results and make improvements. The Family Worker will be expected to contribute to assessments that will be filed with the court.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**