Team Manager - Bolton - 000416AF1
United Kingdom || Bolton || || BL2 2JW
"Our social workers are passionate about working with children and families and are supportive to one another".
Candidates must have experience of managing Social Workers and demonstrate understanding and evidence of working in childrens Safeguarding Service. Organisation of long term children services involvement, including children subject to safeguarding plans, children in need, care proceedings and adoption.
Extensive knowledge an understanding of child care law and practice
Evidence based practice in children’s social care
Knowledge and evidence of management
Role is to manage one of the six teams of Social Workers based in Safeguarding Children - teams are small with a manageable caseload
Full-time role-37 hours per week -Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office to meet the needs of the service
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
Free on-site parking
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**