Adults Social Worker 00042FD31
United Kingdom || Sale || Waterside || M33 7ZF
Trafford Council as part of the Trafford Local Care Organisation are recruiting an experienced Social Worker to join their integrated community service within the Central Neighbourhood Team on a short term 4 month agency contract.
You will need to have completed the ASYE Programme with a social work degree/or social work qualification and have experience working in a statutory Adult Social Care service.
The team is looking to appoint an individual who is motivated to challenge current ways of working and is enthusiastic to engage in adopting strengths based assessment.
A significant part of your role will be to engage in informative and preventative conversations which will include social work assessment and interventions, securing appropriate levels of funding where necessary in line with the Reshaping Trafford Policy.
In addition you will be required to provide an effective response to safeguarding enquiries in line with both the Care Act and local policy and procedures.
In return we offer flexible working arrangements, provide opportunities to develop skills and CPD evidence through training.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**