Community Support Worker - Bradford - 5167659
United Kingdom || Bradford || Manchester Road || BD5 0QL
- To provide support services for children and families as set out in the service area for which you are working to children and YP and their families from birth up the age of 25 ensure you work within legal frameworks and policies and procedures appropriate to your service.
- To work in partnership with other professionals involved with the children and their families.
Respond to children and families in crisis and to ensure the safeguarding needs of children and young people are met.
You must have:
- NVQ Level 4 in Social Care or equivalent
- Previous Family Support experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**