Childrens Social Worker - CP & Court Team - Rochdale - 00042AEE1
United Kingdom || Rochdale || || OL16 1XL
‘The Connected Persons Service is responsible for assessment, approval and supervision of connected carers. At this time, the establishment is expanding to respond to the child & family focussed care planning in Rochdale and so we are needing to expand our service. The connected person’s team receives referrals from the CP & Court Team and the FRT and as such our work flow and capacity is linked to the increase referral rates and need in the borough. The service is underpinned by the relational practice model and implements the secure base model in assessing and supporting children and carers and previous experiences in this approach is an advantage.
We are looking to recruit a Social Worker with particular experience in assessing and supervising connected persons, applicants with experience in either are welcome to apply. Previous experience in Child Protection and Court Teams is an advantage.
The post will require Barring checks
HCPC registration required for all posts
At least 2 years references required
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**