Copy of Childrens Social Worker - MASH - Wakefield - RQ417447
The Social Worker on the Permanence team will be holding a caseload of looked after children, supporting the progression of care and permanency planning. This will include visits and direct work with children and young people, chairing and attending meetings, completing assessments, developing and reviewing plans. The Social Worker will also be part of a duty rota, taking and managing duty calls.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**