Advanced Childrens Social Worker RQ414999
United Kingdom || Liverpool || Sir Thomas Street || L1 6BW
To support the Team Manager in the management, development and leadership of the social work team in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children, young people and their families to deliver high quality services that address need and lead to improved outcomes, whilst managing the reputation of the Service and the Council.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**