Practice Manager (Cared for Children) - Tameside - 0003E385/1
United Kingdom || Denton || Acre Street || M34 2AE
We are looking to recruit 2 practice managers to our Cared for Children team pending permanent recruitment to the posts.
The practice manager's role is to assist the Team Manager with managing a team of up to 7 social workers. The practice manager will hold a small caseload of complex cases; provide individual and group supervision; offer a mentoring and coaching role to ASYE's on the team; support the manager with data and performance management on the team.
The posts are based at the Denton Centre in Tameside however hybrid office & home working arrangements are currently in place.
Currently offer a hybrid of office based or home working arrangements
Free car parking is available at the Denton Centre
Strong management group in place offering regular supervision and support.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**