COVID Project Officer - Wakefield - #RQ416345
1 Burton Street, Wakefield, WF1 2EB, WF1 2GF, United Kingdom
NEBOSH or equivalent needed
Over the last twelve months the Council has been working to ensure that all buildings and operational activities within the Council are Covid Secure. Work is now required to support the return of our services to a new normal and further ensure that all exiting measures are in place, developed and enhanced as part of the Governments and Councils Road Map to exit Covid restrictions. The posts will assist with ensuring that all staff, buildings and our operations are prepared and ready for a return to work in terms of Health, Safety, Welfare and communications. The post will also assist in reviewing the Council overarching Health and safety Management and ensure it is fit for purpose moving forward.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285.