Social Worker (Childrens, Schools and Families - Cornwall - 5166974
Dunheved Road, Launceston, PL15 9DR, PL15 9FB, PL15 9FL, PL15 9JE, PL15 9JF, PL15 9JG, PL15 9JH, PL15 9JJ, PL15 9JQ, United Kingdom
We require a qualified, experienced social worker to join our Family Assessment and Support Team in Launceston, East Cornwall.
Cornwall Council’s Children and Family Services deliver effective front line services that safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. Our social workers are innovative, positive and dedicated to make a real difference. Team Managers ensure regular reflective supervision and our training package is second to none.
The successful candidate should have experience of statutory social work within Children and Families. For example S20, S17 and S47, undertaking social work assessments, planning, report writing, case management of vulnerable children and families. The FAS team works closely with MARU and receives work from this team. The candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own transport. The role is initially for three months with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**