Senior Children's Services Social Worker in Lancashire
Osborne Road, Morecambe, LA3 1AA, LA3 1AB, LA4 4LS, LA4 4QN, United Kingdom
Our requirement for the North Lancashire teams are below, the successful candidate will be required to attend visits when necessary so please ensure they are able to do this before submitting: • Thornton and Fleetwood Team – 1 Staff Required • Fylde and Wyre Rural – 2 Staff Required • Lancaster- 1 Staff Required • Lytham - 1 Staff Required • Morecambe – 1 Staff Required
The post holder will be required to: • Provide a professional social work service, including statutory social care responsibilities • Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focussed with an emphasis on promoting independence and enabling recovery • Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence • Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**