Edge of Care - Family Group Conference Co-Ordinator- Chester-le-Street - ##1003882112174422
The Green, Nettlesworth, Chester-le-Street, DH2 3PQ, United Kingdom
Family Group Conference Co-ordinator - Supporting Solution Service, 37hrs per week including some late evenings and weekend work. Ideally the candidate should have experience in family group conferencing.
- The Edge of Care Worker: Family Group Conference, will be responsible for preparing and supporting family to meet, negotiate and agree a plan/agreement that is future focussed and addresses safety and safeguarding concerns. Areas of work will include, domestic violence, children/young people on the edge of care, child protection, court initiated FGCs and mediation, homelessness, and early intervention.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**