Care Home Receptionist - Wigan - #000400DD1
2 Breightmet Fold Lane, Bolton, BL2 5NB, BL2 6PP, United Kingdom
Working on a very busy reception in a Care Home
Able to pick up new systems quickly
Experience of a busy reception with constant interruptions so ability to focus on work is essential
Experience of working with multiple agencies
Shift work - 7 days a week on a rota with other staff so weekends work is regular
Working approx 22 hours a week
Shifts are: Monday to Friday: 8am - 2pm / 1.15 - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Will be asked to work additional hours to cover for sickness/holidays
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- DBS desired (Not essential for all roles)
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**