Fostering Social Worker in Warrington
Academy Way, Warrington, United Kingdom
The fostering service is looking for an experienced fostering social worker , who is experienced in the supervision and assessment of foster carers. the service use the fostering networks assessments forms. The electronic system we use is mosaic, prior experience would be advantageous, or a quick aptitude to learn.
Our team are friendly, hard working, professional and welcoming with a good sense of humour. you will be very much seen as part of the team with the same level of support and guidance. Caseloads average about 15-18 with an assessment and duty cover. we support viability/reg 24 assessments with the children's social workers.
We are currently providing a mix of visits face to face and virtual but will be returning to the office in the centre of Warrington once guidance allows.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**