Administrator (Business Support Officer Level 2) - Trafford - #00040B1B1
Waterside, Sale M33 7ZF, UK
Business Support Officer (Level 2) - Trafford - #00040B1B1
A bulk of this role will involve typing up, retyping paperwork, collating information, building files as the service is being redesigned presently.
The workers will need to be able to drive and have access to a car, as they will be travelling between the 7 different properties in the borough as well as to the Sale Waterside main offices. An Enhanced DBS is required
Excellent computer literacy is required.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Multi agency minute taking.
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- DBS desired (Not essential for all roles)
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**